четверг, марта 30, 2023

Letter to Mr. HOWARD SCHULZ (nice try :)

"Hi, my name is Ivan Schoults, I am disabled, we have similar family name and I am wondering can you help me? I have a blog with all my life scince 2007, when my son was born. Now I am in Canada and need some support, as I am not able to work. My story is really tragic, if you can answer me I can write it. I was rather wealthy and worked for big multinationals in several countries. But because I lost my leg as a child when I was 7 years old, I started to age early, now I am 46 and feel completely depleted. I have two children who stay with their mother in Moscow, now I want to bring them to stay with me in Canada, I need some funds to persuade their mother that they can live a good life here, I want to buy them a house in Montreal and provide some support so they can establish here. My blog is here http://schoults.blogspot.ca and I would appreciate if you can help me, Sir. According to my calculations I may need 5 million canadian dollars for life to support my kids and myself. I was always helping other people financially when I was able, so I hope maybe you can help me too. 

I was born in Moscow and was given my mothers family name Panin, but in fact my proper family name is Schoults, maybe a bit different spelling, but translated from russian prononciation it is the same as Schultz. Here are a few photos, of my father and grandfather too, and myself with children."


2 комментария: