вторник, марта 31, 2015

Hi there! Quite an inspiring post http://blog.goodsense.io/2013/10/26/why-i-stopped-selling-my-time-for-a-living/ about startups and the value of selfemployment, thanks.
I just had this idea to make a web portal for people to offer how they can spend their time. Let's say I would play chess for free, organise a bike ride for $15. Sort of on-line database, where photos are mandatory, first month is free for example, with a map showing people's locations.
I used to play http://www.geocaching.com, loved this idea and would like to see it developped towards more interaction between the people, sort of PeopleCashing.com
The site can earn on incentives to make payments on-line, it can have an elaborate ratings system to give users some scores for succesfull completion of the promised activities. I can not programm such a thing myself, that's why I am looking for partners. I would like to launch it first on Nun's Island where I live.
Would you care to participate?
Regards,
Ivan (514) 5612775

1 комментарий: