суббота, июня 21, 2014

Message to Michel Rouse (comment to his FB photo)

I have to tell you, I remember when many years ago you showed us the album that your Mom assembled through the years. It was not an ordinary one, it actually was pre-electronic multimedia :) and the way it was done completely stunned me, took my breath away, it was so telling about you, it was so capturing the quality of your childhood, and best of all - the love of your mother, huge attentive feelings. That time I thought that it's the best gift for a child, for you to receive - good memories! And this episode affected my life, when my son was born I started the blog, where I put all his photos plus everything of interest to me, everything that I would recommend him to look at when he grows up, pieces of literature, movies, my thoughts on many issues. I am doing this blog for seven years now and it's a big part of my life, it has more than three thousand entries already and it is rewarding to keep it going. Could you please tell your Mother a big Thank you from me?! Her work of art moved me and deeply affected this blog process.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий